This is an intermediate Lightroom and Photoshop tutorial. In it I cover basic Lightroom and Photoshop workflow for my wide-angle astrophotography. Importing, developing, and exporting in Lightroom. Understand how to stack and blend sky and foreground elements in Photoshop to reduce noise. Learn how to use the curves tool, and others to make your milky way pop in a natural way. My goal is to teach you my personal workflow and techniques so once you have completed this tutorial, you will begin to master the editing process for how to stack and blend astro photos in Photoshop and a basic knowledge of how to use Photoshop tools to make your milky way images stand-out. If you are new to Lightroom and Photoshop then I would recommend starting with my intro Lightroom and Photoshop tutorial. If you are more advanced you will still benefit as you will gain insight on my editing style. What you will learn:
– My Lightroom workflow for all of my astro images including my lighting and colour adjustments
– How to export your photo for your final medium and how to move your photo over to Photoshop without losing important colour data
– Learn how to align and stack images for noise reduction
– How to create your custom mask using the channels method for a clean transition between your foreground and sky
– Using the curves function as a powerful lighting and colour adjustment tool
– Using masking to edit localized parts of your photo
– Star size reduction
Once purchased you will be directed to a page to download your file. Click the big red “Download” button. That will give you access to download your video via Amazon Drive. Video Duration: 55m
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.