This is a more advanced Lightroom and Photoshop tutorial. In it I cover basic Lightroom and more advanced Photoshop techniques needed to focus stack blue hour photos and combine it with a stacked milky way. Importing, developing, and exporting in Lightroom. Understand how to focus stack in Photoshop, blend sky and foreground elements in Photoshop and match tones and colour seamlessly. Learn how to use the curves tool, levels, and masking to make your landscapes pop in a natural way. Boost nebulosity using powerful Photoshop tools. My goal is to teach you my personal workflow and techniques for processing astrophotography in my personal style. Once you have completed this tutorial, you will begin to master the editing process for seamlessly blending a focus stacked blue hour photo with a stacked milky way in Photoshop and make your images stand-out. If you are new to Lightroom and Photoshop then I would recommend starting with my intro Lightroom and Photoshop tutorial. You will receive the RAW files to practice. What you will learn:
– My Lightroom workflow for all of my night photography.
– Learn how to edit in Lightroom to prep your images for Photoshop blending.
– How to move your photo over to Photoshop without losing important colour data.
– Learn how to focus stack landscape photography.
– Learn different ways to blend images. Use channels, color range, and built-in photoshop functions to blend multiple exposures seamlessly.
– Learn how to match tones and color between two different exposures.
– Learn how to use curves to remove sky glow/light pollution as well as boost night sky detail.
– Use Photoshop to enhance existing nebulosity.
– Use luminosity masking (basic).
– Learn how I use colour to dodge and burn.
– Star size reduction.
– Sharpening for web and print
– Much more!
Once purchased you will be directed to a page to download your file. Click the big red “Download” button. That will give you access to download your video via Amazon Drive. Video Duration: 2h25m