This is an intermediate/advanced Lightroom and Photoshop tutorial. In it, I cover basic Lightroom and more advanced Photoshop techniques needed to turn a bland, boring image with harsh light into a landscape photograph that has visual impact and pop, and stops your viewer in their tracks. You will receive the RAW files to practice. What you will learn:
– My Lightroom workflow for all of my landscape photography from import to export to Photoshop.
– Learn how to edit in Lightroom to prep your images for Photoshop focus stacking and further editing.
– How to move your photo over to Photoshop.
– Learn how to focus stack your landscape photography.
– Learn how to custom warp your images to aid in composition and to remove distractions.
– Learn how to create your luminosity masks manually if you don’t own a panel.
– Learn how to dodge and burn creatively with colour and with luminosity masks to aid in the visual flow of your landscape photography.
– Use Photoshop to shape and enhance light and create a light bleed effect.
– Learn to apply an Orton effect to your imagery.
– Use Adobe Colour Wheel to confirm accurate complementary colours are presented in your finished photograph. Then learn how to shift the colours to make them complementary.
– Apply a custom, targetted vignette to only specific edges of your photograph.
– Sharpening and exporting for web and print
– Much more!
Once purchased you will be directed to a page to download your file. Click the big red “Download” button. You will also receive an email with a download link. Either will give you access to download your video via Amazon Drive. Video Duration: 1h40m